The A3500 features 5 program settings for soup, smoothies, spreads and dips, frozen desserts, and self clean make blended recipes easy. Advanced technological features such as Smart-Detect containers and its touchscreen interface simplify your blending process, and the self-timer function lets you walk away from your blender while it does the work for you. As Vitamix's most technologically advanced model, the A3500 is great for avid cooks and professionals alike.
#1 Vitamix 750 review
Vitamix 750 is a professional-grade, high-quality blender ideal if you're a small business owner, tackle large cooking projects, or simply love blending. It's self-cleaning on high mode, easy to use with a combination of variable speed control and pulse functions, and uses high friction heating to cook savory recipes. It also comes with a 64-ounce jar that stands at only 8.5 inches tall, shorter than the 5200 or E310, great for easy storage.
Is a Vitamix 750 blender right for you?
This blender is considered among Vitamix's professional series, meaning it's an excellent option for the experienced chef! It's also for you if you do a lot of cooking for your family, entertaining, or are a serious blender-holic. This versatile machine allows you to fine-tune the texture of your recipe using variable speed control, pulverize frozen ingredients with a 2.2 horsepower motor in seconds, and utilize blade friction heating for hot and savory recipes.
Consider Vitamix 750 if...
- You need a professional-grade blender that's versatile enough to switch between hot and cold, but unlink the 5200 or E310 also has a pulse function for savory recipes.
- You want a storage-minded, stouter 64-ounce container compared to the majority of Vitamix models.
- You like variable speed control that allows you to control the consistency of your recipe.
Avoid Vitamix 750 if...
- You don't need a professional-grade blender. For home blenders, other models such as the 780 or the A2500 (if you're looking for a high-tech home upgrade.)
- You don't want too much noise. Many people are turned off by blenders that make a lot of noise, and on high, the Vitamix 750 can be loud.
- You don't like not being able to cook in smaller batches. Vitamix 750 and blenders of similar size are designed for large cooking projects and often struggle to blend fewer ingredients. If you're a solo smoothie-drinker or cooking for only a few, you should opt for a more suitable Vitamix model like the Vitamix 6300 or the 780 (which is also a high tech upgrade that automatically responds to your selected jar-size.
Vitamix 750 pros & cons
- Professional-grade quality
- Short enough to easily fit on a counter beneath upper cabinets. This is an excellent feature for apartments, small kitchens, or those with limited counter space
- Variable speeds allow you to customize the texture of your recipe
- Friction heating at high speed is perfect for cooking soups, sauces, or other savory foods
- 64 ounces of space for large servings and recipes
- High speed creates a lot of noise
- Only two choices in color
- A large blender that might provide too much space for single-serve smoothies or smaller recipes
Construction and design
- Blending power: Vitamix 750 boasts 120 V, 50-60 Hz, 12 Amps. That's a lot of mixing power! And the hardened stainless steel blades and metal drive system provide precision adjustment control, allowing you to get your desired blend consistency from start to finish.
- Durability: Vitamix 750 is designed and engineered in the US and is made to last. The blades are designed with airplane-grade steel while the motor has stay-cool technology, ensuring it won't overheat.
- Noise level: Noise with this blender is higher than average. This is particularly true while using the machine on high power.
- Size: One of this blender's best features is its shorter size, making it easier to store or keep on the counter than those of similar size, like the 5200. At 13 pounds, it's a little heavier than the 5200, as well.
What can I make with Vitamix 750?
- Baby food (yes, baby food!)
Reasons to buy Vitamix 750?
- You need versatility. Whether you own a small business or your kitchen simply feels like one, the professional quality of Vitamix 750 provides an array of features like pulse, variable speed control, and high friction heat.
- It cleans itself. If you're a frequent blender user, you know how time-consuming—and sometimes difficult—it's to clean your blender. The self-cleaning feature is a unique life-saver that gives you time to enjoy what you cook without thinking about the dishes.
- It's short! One of the most-considered features of blenders is how you're going to store it. Vitamix 750 is small, at 8.5 x 17.25 x 8.5 inches, making it ideal for storage.
Reasons to avoid Vitamix 750?
- You just don't need a professional-grade blender. If you're not a professional chef or you're not cooking for a large crowd, chances are you won't need all the functions and capacity of Vitamix 750.
- The noise bothers you. If you live in an apartment where the noise would disturb your neighbors, or you're just opposed to a blender that's on the louder side, you should avoid Vitamix 750.
What real Vitamix 750 reviews say
We spent 18 hours scouring the web (reading over 253 customer reviews). Our conclusion? Vitamix 750 receives high praise! Our average consolidated user rating sits around a 4.6 - 4.74 (across several hundred reviews). Vitamix 750 scored higher, on average, compared to its closest competitors.
What reviewers like
- "This Vitamix is so amazing, quick, efficient and easy."
- "It is the best blender out there. And this blender does things that no other cheap blender can accomplish."
- "Powerful, easy to clean, easy to use, makes large batches."
- "The best blender ever!!! Easy to use easy to clean and my smoothies come out perfect!"
- "This self-cleaning, powerful machine is worth every penny. No chunks of ice! Perfectly blended! My husband is now a convert to smoothies."
What reviewers dislike
- "I splurged on this blender ($642) to avoid the noise of cheap alternatives. It's noisy too."
- "Only able to make large batches, it's a pain trying to blend a small amount of ingredients. Save yourself the hassle and get the smaller container as well."
- "This blender is fantastic IF you're always making very large batches. I tried to make a small portion of almond butter but had to finish it off in my older smaller blender."
- "When you start blending, even if you start low, the ingredients explode all over the blender which means you either have to stop and scrape things down or stop and swirl and start again."
- "The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is because it is quite loud."
Vitamix 750 is so versatile if you're a professional or if you cook frequently and in large batches. The ability to switch easily between hot and frozen, savory and sweet makes it ideal for chefs or blender enthusiasts alike. However, if you don't need a professional model but still want a high-tech upgrade, we suggest taking a look at the 780 or the A2500, which offers similar power but with a homier ease of use, like self-identifying containers and stream-lined pre-programmed functions.
Where to buy Vitamix 750
After scouring the internet, we found Amazon to have the best prices for Vitamix 750! Not only are the prices great, but they're always in stock, and Amazon sells everything you need from blender to the fixtures!