The Vitamix 6500 is one of the most advanced blenders currently on the market. With pre-programmed settings and pulse controls, you have control like never before. It's a bit on the pricier side, but it's an investment worth making considering its many features.
Is a Vitamix 6500 blender right for you?
The Vitamix 6500 blender belongs to the company's C-series line. These are all great, commercial-grade blenders offered at affordable prices. The 6500 has everything you expect out of a blender, including pre-programmed settings, which isn't available on the Vitamix 7500. You press a single button and your blender makes you a delicious smoothie, easy as that!
Other Vitamix 6500 features, you normally find with more expensive blenders, include a 2.2 peak horsepower motor, 64-ounce container, and BPA-free plastic used throughout the construction. It also comes with an industry leading 7-year warranty on all parts, labor, and performance issues.
One drawback some people have is that you can't connect it to Bluetooth. But if that's a non-issue for you, then you're going to find this blender meets all your needs and so much more.
Consider Vitamix 6500 if...
- You need a blender that gives you control over every facet of your meal with variable speed controls.
- You want a blender with a 64-ounce container large enough to support food for the whole family.
- You like making nut butters without needing a bunch of extra attachments. The Vitamix 6500 makes it without needing to twist and scrape afterward.
Avoid Vitamix 6500 if...
- You don't need all the bells and whistles and just need a blender that makes juices.
- You don't need to make large batches of food.
- You don't like a 6-ft. cord that may be unsightly draped across your kitchen counters.
Vitamix 6500 pros & cons
- Comes with 3 pre-programmed settings
- Features 9 variable speed controls from slow to fast
- Includes a 64-ounce container for huge portions
- Comes with a thermal protection system to prevent overheating
- Available in an array of colors
- Container may be too big for some households
Construction and design
- Blending power: The Vitamix 6500 has electrical ratings of 120 volts, 50/60 Hz, 11.5 Amps. It also features a 2.2 horsepower motor that's more than capable of grinding tough foods like seeds and nuts.
- Durability: The Vitamix 6500 comes with a 7-year full warranty. In addition to covering parts and labor, it also covers shipping costs if you need to mail your blender back to the company.
- Noise level: The sound emitted from the Vitamix 6500 is about what you would expect. It gets noisy on higher settings, but that's common across blenders.
- Size: It's the perfect size for most kitchen counters. Its dimensions are 17.25 in. x 8.75 in. x 7.25 in. And the 64-ounce container should fit in most cabinets when you need to store it away.
What can I make with Vitamix 6500?
Reasons to buy Vitamix 6500?
- You want a blender with all the bells and whistles. Blenders have come a long way in recent years. With cooling features, variable speed controls, and pulse settings, this blender makes it easier than ever before to make tasty meals.
- You need to feed a lot of people. With the 64-ounce container, you can whip up a batch of smoothies for the whole family. And with laser-cut, stainless-steel blades, it cuts through the ingredients in no time.
- You want consistent results. The pre-programmed settings perform the same function every time. You don't have to guess as you make juice whether it's still going to be pulpy.
Reasons to avoid Vitamix 6500?
- You don't need as much food. You may live by yourself or just have one other person to cook for. In that case, you probably don't need 64 ounces of smoothie.
- You don't want to spend a lot on a blender. All those features come with a price. While some would argue the higher cost is worth it, you shouldn't feel pressured to do so. That's especially true if you don't think you'd use all the settings it comes with. In which case, the 5300 might be a more suitable option.
What real Vitamix 6500 reviews say
We spent 18 hours scouring the web (reading over 253 customer reviews). Our conclusion? Vitamix 6500 receives high praise! Our average consolidated user rating sits around a 4.6 - 4.74 (across several hundred reviews). Vitamix 6500 scored higher, on average, compared to their closest competitors.
What reviewers like
- "An excellent item to have in your kitchen. Use it everyday!"
- "I had some frozen vegetables in my freezer that were near the end of their freezer life and I threw them into the 6500 with 2 cups of water and some cashews, herbs & spices and in 5 minutes, I had the most amazing, piping hot creamy vegetable soup that you can imagine."
- "This machine changed my life!!!"
- "The Vitamix is leaps and bounds above anything else out there for home use. We love how smooth everything comes out, and how quickly it blends everything."
- "Everything about this blender speaks of quality. The base is hefty, as are the containers. Four blades ensure premium efficiency."
What reviewers dislike
- "For $150-$200 less, go with the 5300 model."
- "The blender does make some noise when chopping up ice and frozen fruits but [nothing] compared to other blenders I have seen."
- "I was hesitant because it was around $400, but I watched the sales person for a while, then decided, what the heck, I'll give it a try."
- "The only complaint we have is the loud sound it makes."
When you need total control in the kitchen, the Vitamix 6500 is a great blender to have. With 9 changeable speeds, the blender goes just as fast or as slow as you want it. Plus, the pre-programmed settings make it simple to make frozen drinks, smoothies and soups. You just press a few buttons, and the blender does the rest of the work.
You may often find yourself busy in the kitchen. You may not have time to focus on every little detail of a meal. That makes a blender that does a lot of the work for you a lifesaver. It's pricier for sure, but based on reviews, people get their money's worth.
Where to buy Vitamix 6500
Just like everything else in life, Amazon has what you need. The Vitamix 6500 is a highly sought after Vitamix model, so when it's available on Amazon, act fast as these tend to sell out quickly. A huge bonus from buying on Amazon? You get free shipping on top of an already great price!
Get Vitamix 6500 At The Very Best Price, Today! (Remove)
We know there's no shortage of options when shopping for a blender that meets your needs. But, not all blenders are created equal. Only the very best are capable of crushing ice, pulverizing the toughest of frozen fruits, and emulsifying your greens—all at the touch of a button.
We've found Vitamix 6500 at the very best pricing on Amazon. Get your Vitamix 6500, today!