Vitamix E320's 2.2 peak horsepower motor combined with aircraft-grade, stainless-steel blades allow it to mix together the toughest ingredients. With a larger container compared with the E310, you can make greater quantities for the whole family. Backed by a 7-year warranty, the E320 is built to last.
Is a Vitamix E320 blender right for you?
For a commercial-grade blender at an affordable price, it doesn't get much better than the Vitamix E320. It comes with a strong, 2.2 peak horsepower motor. The container is larger than what you get with the E310, making it ideal for large families. Best of all? It comes with a 7-year warranty.
It doesn't have as many flashy features you get with Vitamix's Ascent series, but overall, it's garnered so many positive reviews over the years that you can be confident this blender is a great investment. It's an incredible value for what you get, especially if you often need to make meals for your family (or just have a big appetite)!
Consider Vitamix E320 if...
- You need to make a lot of food. The Vitamix E320 comes with a 64-ounce container. Meanwhile, the E310 only comes with a 48-ounce container, which is preferable for medium-sized batches. When you often need to feed a lot of people, the bigger option is the better choice.
- You want simple clean-up. The Vitamix E320 comes with self-cleaning capabilities. Just add a bit of soap and some warm water and run at the highest speed. Your blender looks good as new within 60 seconds. z
- You like knowing your blender is built to last. This blender features a thermal protection system complete with a radial cooling fan. These qualities prevent the motor from overheating. Even if you often need to run your blender on the highest setting, you can rest easy knowing your blender isn't going to break any time soon.
Avoid Vitamix E320 if...
- You don't need a lot of features. This blender has numerous settings, including pulse and variable speed controls. This makes it great for some chefs but may be too complicated for others.
- You don't want basic colors. The Vitamix E320 is available in black and red. If you need something else to match the rest of your appliances, you may want to look elsewhere.
- You don't like loud noises. The blender gets a tad noisy at the higher settings. But you don't need to use those as often with most recipes.
Vitamix E320 pros & cons
- 2.2 horsepower next-generation motor
- Easy cleaning within 30 to 60 seconds
- Aircraft-grade, stainless-steel blades
- 64-oz container to make a lot of food
- 10-variable speed function
- A little noisy on the higher settings
- Limited options when it comes to color
Construction and design
- Blending power: The Vitamix E320 uses 1,580 watts. And it has an electrical rating of 120 volts. That kind of power alongside the stainless-steel hammermill ensures your food is blended as much as you want it!
- Durability: The Vitamix E320 is one of the most resilient blenders on the market. It comes with a thermal protection system and radial cooling fan to prevent it from overheating. Your food should stay hot—your blender shouldn't!
- Noise level: As is the case with any blender, the noise comes down to what setting it's on and what you have in there. Fortunately, the medium setting is appropriate for most dishes. You may need the high setting in limited cases, which gets a bit noisy. But it's nothing you're not used to if you've used any blender in the past.
- Size: The Vitamix E320 measures 11-in. x 8-in. x 18-in. As long as you have an adequate amount of counter space, you should be able to leave it out for all to see. And with a 4.5-ft. cord, it can be a sizable distance away from the nearest outlet.
- Extra features: With your purchase, you also get a cookbook. It's jam-packed with all kinds of recipes to get you started. Whether you're a blender novice or seasoned expert, it's not long until you know your way around this blender thoroughly.
What can I make with the Vitamix E320?
- Pancake or waffle batters
Reasons to buy Vitamix E320?
- You need one blender that does it all. Some blenders only make cold foods. Others can't handle bread dough. The Vitamix E320 is the only blender you're going to need to make anything you could possibly want.
- You like large meals. The Vitamix E320 comes with a 64-oz container. That's more than enough to make a meal that feeds the entire family. Or if you need something for a potluck or other event, you can make enough for everybody.
- You want an easy clean-up. The Vitamix E320 is dishwasher-safe. But considering you could just put dish soap and water into the container and run on high, you might actually feel like doing the dishes after your meal!
Reasons to avoid Vitamix E320?
- You want smaller meals. You may not need a blender that could feed an army. If you're just living by yourself, then a smaller blender may be more suitable for your needs.
- You don't want to make soups. Many people love the ability to make their own soup. But if that doesn't interest you, then that feature just goes to waste.
What real Vitamix E320 reviews say
We spent 18 hours scouring the web (reading over 253 customer reviews). Our conclusion? The Vitamix E320 receives high praise! Our average consolidated user rating sits around a 4.6 - 4.74 (across several hundred reviews). The Vitamix E320 scored higher, on average, compared to their closest competitors.
What reviewers like
- "It's a "steal" when you realize it's the same technology of the $649.95 machines from years ago! This blender has changed my life to the better and forces me to push healthy ingredients into my body!"
- "I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!!! It is very quiet compared to my nutribullet, the sound is more like a beautiful hummmmm!"
- "We have used this blender so far for frozen treats, batters, smoothies and shakes and even soups. I have been so impressed with our Vitamix I will never go back to another brand."
- "I use the e320 every single morning for a breakfast smoothie & it truly makes life in the kitchen so much easier. One of the best things about it is how versatile it is - from breakfast to lunch to dinner - the Vitamix does it all!!"
- "Having a machine that can break down just about anything in a matter of seconds is a dream and I highly recommend this to anyone that spends time in the kitchen.
What reviewers dislike
- "It may be noisy, but so are my dogs!"
- "Only thing I noticed was when I'm cleaning the blender with water and soap the whole machine vibrates and moves around countertop which I heard other reviews complain about. Hope it stops rotating."
- "No proper manual to try the recipes. The book given has a general recipes but not related to this model specific."
- "The E320 is very loud, unlike the 5300. Also you have to turn on and off like a light switch."
- "Little noisy on kitchen hard surface but not overwhelming."
When you want your blender to make an array of foods, it doesn't get much better than the Vitamix E320. The fact you can make hot soups is so convenient! And it's easy enough to get started. You may not drink a smoothie every morning. But once you get this device, it's going to become an important part of your daily routine!
The only real setback seems to be the noise. And honestly, you're going to get that with pretty much any blender you buy. Plus, the noise is negligible if you keep it at a lower setting. It doesn't need to be set to "High" all the time, so it shouldn't be something you confront all that often.
Overall, we highly encourage everyone from professional chefs to kitchen newbies to try the Vitamix E320!
Where to buy Vitamix E320
You can find the Vitamix E320 on Amazon. You can also add a low-profile tamper to your order so that you can better grind tougher foods. Even better? If you're an Amazon Prime member, you can enjoy fast, free 2-day shipping!