One of Vitamix's classic models, the 7500 features Vitamix's most powerful, 2.2HP motor for household blenders, allowing you to blend virtually any ingredient with ease. Its 64oz, low-profile container makes creating large batches simple while fitting under most kitchen cabinets. Additionally, this blender's 7-year warranty ensures longevity and durability.
Is a Vitamix 7500 blender right for you?
If you're looking for a tried-and-true Vitamix model that can easily handle all of your kitchen's blending needs, the Vitamix 7500 is a great choice for you. The low-profile, 64oz container makes serving your final blended recipes easy at family meals or dinner parties. Plus, it's easier to store than blenders with taller containers, like the Vitamix 5200, or the Turbo Three Speed. Its super strong, 2.2 HP motor means it can take whatever you throw at (or into) it. Additionally, the 7500 has 10 variable speeds and a pulse function, so you can create the texture you desire with minimal prep. From weeknight meals to Thanksgiving, the 7500 makes quality recipes with the touch of a button.
Consider the 7500 if...
- You have limited cabinet space. While this model is large, the low-profile container makes it easier to store than the Vitamix 5200 or E320, for example.
- You want a powerful motor. This blender features Vitamix's most powerful household blender motor (2.2 HP). If you want a blender that pulverizes virtually any food item, the 7500's motor can handle just about any blending task.
- You like making large batches. The 64oz container makes this blender great for meal prepping, serving larger families or gatherings, or making things like flour and dough.
Avoid the 7500 if...
- You don't need a large blender. While its super powerful, if you're looking to make single servings, this may not be the blender for you. Check out Vitamix's smaller options, like the S30 or S50, or the E310.
- You don't want a traditional blender. The 7500 has all of the essential features that makes Vitamix great, but it's an older model, so it doesn't have the technological upgrades like the A3500.
The Vitamix 7500 pros & cons
- Low-profile, 64oz container
- Strongest Vitamix household motor at 2.2HP
- 64oz may be too large for small families
- Doesn't have all the technological bells and whistles of newer Vitamix Ascent models.
Construction and design
- Blending power: The 7500's 2.2HP motor is Vitamix's most powerful for at-home use! Control your blends with the 10 variable speeds and pulsing option, allowing you to blend just about anything with ease.
- Durability: With a 7-year warranty, you can be assured this blender is built to last. The blades are laser-cut and made from premium stainless steel. Additionally, this blender has a radial cooling fan and thermal protection system to keep it in excellent shape.
- Noise level: With great power comes great...noise. While it does a fantastic job at blending, the 7500's motor is noisy at the highest speed. Noise is lower at low to mid speeds.
- Size: The 7500 is a sizeable blender, but its low-profile container makes storage easy.
- This model is compatible with other container sizes, which is a plus if you're looking for versatility. the 32oz dry container, for example, is perfect for making flour. This model isn't compatible with Self-Detect containers though, and any additional containers cost about $145 per unit.
What can I make with the Vitamix 7500?
Reasons to buy the Vitamix 7500?
- You need a powerful household blender. With Vitamix's most powerful at-home 2.2HP blender motor, the 7500 outperforms most household blenders on the market, like the popular Nutri Ninja, which only boasts a 1500-watt motor.
- You want a large blender, but don't have the space. The low-profile 64oz containers makes large blender dreams come true for small kitchens.
- You want simple high-performance. The 7500 has all of the essential functions to create blended recipes: a variable speed dial, the start/stop switch, and the pulse switch. No fussing with screens or extra buttons involved.
Reasons to avoid the Vitamix 7500?
- You want to make single-servings. At 64oz, the 7500 isn't ideal for single serving recipes. Consider a smaller Vitamix model, like the E310 which includes a 48oz container.
- You want a technologically advanced blender. The 7500 is high-performing, but as it's an older model, it doesn't have the newest tech upgrades of Vitamix's latest models, like the A3500 or the A2500.
What real Vitamix 7500 reviews say
We spent 18 hours scouring the web (reading over 253 customer reviews). Our conclusion? Vitamix 7500 receives high praise! Our average consolidated user rating sits around a 4.6 - 4.74 (across several hundred reviews). Vitamix 7500 scored higher, on average, compared to their closest competitors.
What reviewers like
- "I imagine having this Super Blender for 20 years. A wise investment in one's health."
- "I get a completely smooth product - no hint of graininess or fiber bits in the juice. Ice, vegetables, fruit, etc all blend with absolute ease."
- "TOP NOTCH ENGINEERING: BUY IT! I got this shorter, wider version to fit under the cabinets--so glad I did!!!"
- "The texture of smoothies and silky soups can’t be beat- definitely tastes/feels like the kind you buy at a local shop."
- "I have a very small kitchen in an equally small apartment, but with this machine by my side, I feel as if I live in a palace. It can make practically anything!
What reviewers dislike
- "Crushing ice for smoothies seems really loud."
- "The only thing that is annoying is that the plastic container is no longer clear."
- "This one does not have the automatic control option."
- "This container design limits the user to making only large batches."
If you're looking for high-performing blending power from the comfort of your own kitchen, you won't be disappointed with the Vitamix 7500. With the most powerful motor a Vitamix household blender has to offer, you'll be able to create any blended recipe you wish for family and friends. The low-profile container makes this blender a no-brainer for those who want a large, powerful blender but lack the cabinet or counter space.
On the other hand, if you only plan to use your blender a few times a week, or you plan to make single servings, the 7500 is probably too large for you. The S30 or S50 are better options for occasional blends, single serves, or small families. The E310 is a great choice if 64oz is slightly too large, as the E310's container is 48oz instead of the 7500's 64oz.
Vitamix's high quality does come at a high price, which is worth consideration. But here's something else to consider— the 7500 is a quality that won't require replacing, while competing brands often burnout prematurely. If you want a reliable, powerful blender that lasts, this purchase may save you money in the long run— no more replacements. Even if your blender does run into problems in the first 7 years, your blender is protected under warranty.
Where to buy Vitamix 7500
We've scoured the internet for the best price on the Vitamix 7500, and we found the best prices on Amazon. Select whichever color you'd like, or if you're feeling indulgent, treat yourself to a 7500 Blender Super Package including extra accessories. Plus, Amazon Prime members get to enjoy free, fast shipping!